My Photo
Name:
Location: New York City, NY, United States

Thursday, December 01, 2005

December in DC

So today is the first day of December, and where the past 5 months have gone, I have no clue! The past year (prior to August) I can recall vividly in Europe, but since having come back to the US I feel as if I haven't been as adventurous! I don't know what it is, but there's that feeling that it's in your own country, so for some reason it's not as exciting to visit. The oohs and aahs just aren't quite there. But I am going to make an attempt, at least, to enjoy my time here in DC because it will definitely be short-lived, as Australia is just around the corner!

I am really excited about Christmas coming up, with shopping nearly done and lots of gifts to wrap! It's actually pretty nice to have a decent-paying job as well; the presents can be a bit more expensive accordingly:).

Well back to work for now...but I will write more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home